My view of the world, one photo at a time...

Friday, November 30, 2012

The Hobbit premiere

So I suppose it is required that I speak of my day Wednesday or some friends may shoot me...

Wednesday (Nov. 28th) was the World Premiere of Sir Peter Jackson's new movie The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.  No, I did not go to the premiere itself, but I did join the masses for the experience.  Got to Courtnay Place (downtown Wellington) at about 11:30am and joined in the festivities.  Also know as standing around for hours waiting for something to happen.  Hey, it is film after all  (my friends that know anything about the industry will understand)!  Met some nice people, saw a lot of dressed up people, and took a lot of pictures.  I will not upload them all here - they are ALL on Facebook, and if you don't have an account there, I'll show them all to you next time I see you.  I will give you a few highlights:




















Contributors